Thursday, December 24, 2009

A white Christmas for love ones

It has been a hectic week for Iwan and I. I didn't have time to post the Christmas Cake which we made for this season. So, these are the cakes which we did for all you out there. A christmas theme cake - A White Christmas

This is only meant for New York Cheese Cake and Chocolate Fudge. Both designs are still on till the end of this year.

For those of you who are celebrating Christmas, have a joyful jolly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010.

Nikman & Iwan
@Vanilla pastry

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Another absolutely beautiful cake. And a merry Christmas to you too!

Euse said...

Cool. Theres my order (didn't get to see it for myself though). Folks back home called me earlier and said the two cakes I ordered were 'MARVELLOUS' ! !

Nik. Thanks for handling my order professionally. Don't forget the directions to my parent's place... more orders coming soon :p. Great job, guys.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to Vanilla Pastry.

@ Vanilla Pastry said...

Hye Euse, Thanks for the compliment. Really appreciate it. Happy to hear that your folks love the cakes. Merry Christmas..

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

@ Vanilla Pastry said...

Thanks. We'll be posting a lot of stuffs here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...